Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

hmm school or bassing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rapscallion2112, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Rapscallion2112

Rapscallion2112

Apr 21, 2004
    Detroit
    man, checkin out talkbass from class....

id rather be home playing

2. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Sometimes this funny thing happens to me that when i'm at the uni, i so want to play and am so full of ideas... then I get home and I realise I forgot all those ideas... :(

3. Rapscallion2112

Rapscallion2112

Apr 21, 2004
    Detroit
    oh man, that stuff happens to me all the time...so not only do i carry a tape recorder with me whenever i have any sort of bass in hand...but i usually carry around a notepad of music paper.....takes a while...but it passes time in class

4. I remember when i was in high school, me and my drummer at the time had a bunch of classes together, and wed sit there and make bass and drum sounds with our mouths. Hed come up with a beat, and id do a bass melody over it. It was fun.

5. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Yeah, but I cant carry my bass all day with me, so it rarely works for me :p
    Passes time in class... well,... I think i'll have to pass not just time, but the tests, also :ninja:

6. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    If I remember correctly, I joined TB from my typing class in my sophomore year of HS.