Hmmmmm...was it him?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nickthebassist, Feb 15, 2005.

1. The other week I was in Leeds outside a guitar shop, and this tall black guy in a suit, wearing earrings walked past us. He said something to us as he walked past us, and he was acting really strange. He was obviously durgged out of his head( he was tlaking to an empty car). Anyhow, today I saw this new bulletin about a black guy who had been found dead in his flat in Harehills(leeds). I didn't think anything of it at the time, but later on my dad saw the same new broadcast, and was like 'holy crap, that's the guy who we saw!'. He'd been dead about a week they reckon, so I may have been one of only a few people to see him alive before he was murdered. :(
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Murdered or Overdosed? :meh:
  3. He was stabbed apparently. The someone locked his flat. So they must have known him.
  4. Are you gonna go to the police about it? I would. Pretty exciting (sad that he is dead of course).
  5. Well, I'm gonna get my guitarist over(they were with me) find a pic of the guy, and see if we agree its him. He was staring at us too, for one horrible second we thought he was gonna come over to the car and start attacking us.........but instead he waved at us. Poor guy. He was carrying a bag.......I wonder what was in it....
  6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Eh, it's worth reporting, but all you are inputting is you saw him walking around Leeds and he was drugged up and carrying a bag? Hmm, it might be valuable to them... I'm no cop.