Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hmmmmm

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BigWig Will, Jan 14, 2003.

1. The youth of the world are doomed. Everywhere.

Mike :rolleyes:

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I'd say they lost a bet, but they were WAY too enthusiastic.

You gotta say, though, their choreography was pretty tight. Though I feel kinda dirty after watching it.

3. Ah yes...
    I saw that video a while back, brings back memories...
    I remember my brother telling me to come into his room because he had "something cool" to show me. I was incredibly disturbed at the time.
    I still actually am, having seen it once again.

4. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    :confused:Um, I feel molested somehow..that was..uh strangely hilarious and very disturbing..I'm gonna have nightmeres of getting beaten by little asian boys now!!:eek:

5. *beats 5stringdna*

6. Oh my! that was kind of funny, I think???.I hope that wasn't considered child pronography. that one kid looks like he's wearing a diaper....:eek:

7. Man, you beat me to it.

Oh well.

*Stomps on 5stringdna's foot*

8. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Hey BigWig Will I see that you're a Ska fan!! Same here. I've been in a ska/pop band for the past six years and we're playing a huge ska show in vegas in march www.skasummit.com we're the Fabulous Rudies

9. Alas, Vegas is a world and a half away from me. But thanks for the link and good job keeping ska alive!