1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hmmmmm

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BigWig Will, Jan 14, 2003.

1. The youth of the world are doomed. Everywhere.

Mike :rolleyes:

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I'd say they lost a bet, but they were WAY too enthusiastic.

You gotta say, though, their choreography was pretty tight. Though I feel kinda dirty after watching it.

3. Ah yes...
    I saw that video a while back, brings back memories...
    I remember my brother telling me to come into his room because he had "something cool" to show me. I was incredibly disturbed at the time.
    I still actually am, having seen it once again.

4. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    :confused:Um, I feel molested somehow..that was..uh strangely hilarious and very disturbing..I'm gonna have nightmeres of getting beaten by little asian boys now!!:eek:

5. *beats 5stringdna*

6. Oh my! that was kind of funny, I think???.I hope that wasn't considered child pronography. that one kid looks like he's wearing a diaper....:eek:

7. Man, you beat me to it.

Oh well.

*Stomps on 5stringdna's foot*

8. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Hey BigWig Will I see that you're a Ska fan!! Same here. I've been in a ska/pop band for the past six years and we're playing a huge ska show in vegas in march www.skasummit.com we're the Fabulous Rudies

9. Alas, Vegas is a world and a half away from me. But thanks for the link and good job keeping ska alive!