HmmmmZZ ??..

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ZenBass, Feb 24, 2004.

Which One??

Poll closed Mar 9, 2004.
  1. GB Spitfire Custom

1 vote(s)
  2. Status Classic 2 Bolt-On

1 vote(s)
  3. Warwick Streamer Jazzman

4 vote(s)
  4. Sei Flamboyant

1 vote(s)
  5. Other (please specify)

0 vote(s)
  1. Okay i am in the market for a New Bass...and i have several options...which on do u reckon would be my best bet...

I currently have a Custom GB IV which is my main bass and prolly always will be...but i dont know weather to go for anpther GB just in a different finish cause i still think they are the best basses in the world...or go for something different??

The Choices Ive come down to are....

Status Classic 2 Bolt-On
    Warwick Streamer Jazzman
    Sei Flamboyant or
    Another GB Spitfire

I love all of them for different reasons...i want another GB but i feel i might just be buying an identical bass to the one ive got so one might just become redundent??...

any other options ppl can think off would be really cool ihave around £1200 to spend..maybe a lil bit more...!!!...

I want something really special that u dont see everywhere....hmmmz...i dunno!!!...
  2. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    jazz 75 reissue, with natural and black block inlays mate. sex on 4 strings.
  3. I have a Marcus Miller Jazz Natural with White Block inlays....i have to say i am not a Fender fan at all...i wont spend lotsa money on a 75 when a new GB can blow any fender, sad or sei outta the water and for less money in some cases :p....but yes they are sexy as hell...
  4. MMSterling

MMSterling Guest

Feb 19, 2004
    Leicester, England
    That Warwick is one of the better Warwicks in my opinion. I didn't like the feel of a few Wawicks (can't remember which), but I do remember thinking the Jazzman and the Thumb were really nice basses. I'd suggest the Warwick.

Andy :)
  5. Hman

Jan 8, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    hmmm, you're in UK, you should contact that JP fellow ;)
  6. Feda

Feda Screwed up pitch

Jan 12, 2004
    Bergen, Norway
    I have a Warwick Streamer LX5 Jazzman, and I must say it's a great bass!
  7. Las Olas

Las Olas

Apr 20, 2003
    Scarborough, UK