1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hofner club bass Gig bag

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by magic8161, Mar 8, 2018.

1. magic8161

magic8161 Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Milwaukee
    All the gigbags I see are the cheap ones for this bass. I need one that will be road/tour worthy. I know I should just get a hard case but the bass go's on the tour bus with me and not underneath. I even thought maybe a guitar bag like a mono but not sure if it would fit. Any ideas?

2. GIBrat51

GIBrat51 Innocent as the day is long Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Lost Wages, Nevada
    Nothing specific for A Hofner, but pretty much all my short scale basses - with the exception of my Gretsch Broadkaster - live in guitar cases of one kind or another. I would imagine that a gig bag for something like an Epi ES-335 might work. Depends on the overall length of the Hofner, of course... Or a bag for a hollowbody Ibanez Artcore bass, maybe? You might get what you want to know, over on the Hofner Club thread pretty quickly...:thumbsup:

3. rockinrayduke

rockinrayduke Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2007
    Henderson, NV
    My club fits in a guitar case, I’m fairly sfure it may fit in normal gig bag without too much of a problem.

4. Turnaround

Turnaround Commercial User

May 6, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Independent Instrument Technician, and Contractor to Club Bass and Guitar - Toronto
    How is this a setup and repair issue?

rockinrayduke likes this.