1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hofner Galaxie Lessons Series

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by Fergie Fulton, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Fergie Fulton

Fergie Fulton

Nov 22, 2008
    Braintree
    Retrovibe Artist rota
    Hi all, a short lesson series i shot a while back using the Hofner Galaxie bass has become available again.
    There are 7 short lessons/demos covering hand techniques and a few Blues Techniques and a few ideas on practice.
    They are labeled and listed on my Youtube Channel follow the link and if they raise any question, post them here and i will answer them if i can.

http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrFrn-zToNWkfTnJaf6mL8qIaKni5alTv

Whousedtoplay likes this.
  2. DrSteve

DrSteve

Dec 22, 2008
    North Delaware
    Hey Fergie;

I just found your lessons thanks to another TBer.
    Great job on series.
    I just picked up the Galaxie a couple of weeks ago and planed to switch to flats, but hearing your demo convinced me to do it sooner rather than later.

Also like the blues bounce and turn-arounds. I've been using some of these methods based on what I hear on recordings, but with no theory behind what I'm doing.
    So thanks for the demos.

3. Fergie Fulton

Fergie Fulton

Nov 22, 2008
    Braintree
    Retrovibe Artist rota
    Glad you found the video useful....and yes the Galaxie sounds great with flats on to my ear....and with the foam mute.