1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Hohner B2A Headless Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by knigel, Mar 5, 2017.

1. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Hopedale, MA
    I'm the Squier of Fenderbirds
    Price:
    Strings:
    Relive the 80s with this Hohner B2A headless bass. Great for travel or as a super light backup. EMG Select pickups actually sound pretty damn good. Active / Passive switch. Only flaw is one volume pot broke off. The knob is gone to history, but the pot itself functions perfectly. No case, sorry, but will be packed well. Made in Korea.

I can't think of a Bass I need at this price point--so I guess I'd be open to pedal trades! Yes! No fuzz, no OD, no distortion. A good compressor maybe, something wacky. Foxpedal The Wave? Yes. JHS Colour Box? Yes (I realize this violates the "no dirt" clause of this post but I really like them) . DiCosimo 360+? I've desperately wanted one for years.

zxu8rt5yoo6rkfvmuizk.
    ey1rwv7jv4altj0gbbqx.
    lqsnrb5i4nsh89tyfics.

2. ronin614

ronin614

May 15, 2008
    New York
    Good bass for a really good price.
    Good luck with the sale.

3. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Hopedale, MA
    Thanks! I'm in purge mode these days. But this one surprised me at how fun it is to play.

4. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Hopedale, MA
    You know, if I sell this (and don't trade) I'm buying a bass for my brother. So if you have a P Bass that you'd consider trading, I'd be interested.

And as always, please DM your offers!

5. David Vector

David Vector Supporting Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Michigan
    Replying in thread so I can leave feeback