1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hohner Les Paul Custom with upgrades!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JoshB, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I actually did a bunch of work on this guitar for a buddy, but he decided that he didn't really have the cash to ever pay me, so I'm stuck with a guitar I'll never use! Oh well, time to pass it on to someone who will play it!

This guitar has a nice little set up...the neck pickup is a Dimarzio PAF, and the Bridge pickup is a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates that has a switch for coil tap on the body. The pickup selector is solid brass! No more losing the tip! Bolt on neck with one of the thinnest necks I've ever played on a guitar! All my friends who are guitarists tell me that this is a great playing and sounding guitar. A few have borrowed it for gigs and come back wanting the same style set up in their Les Pauls.

Anyway, I haven't been able to find much info on this guitar, other than most people love theirs...

I'm asking $350 for this guitar, plus shipping. I don't have a case for it, but will pack it in a bass gig bag for the purpose of shipping.

Pictures.

DSC_0080.

DSC_0082.

DSC_0083.

DSC_0085.

DSC_0086.

DSC_0087.

DSC_0088.

DSC_0089.

2. a PM!

3. JoshB

bump...willing to look at trades for a nice 10-12 space rack on casters...

4. JoshB

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.