1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Holidays 2011. Daydreaming time: may I?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Avezzano, Dec 22, 2011.

1. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    I'll take a Franklin fretless.

2. pic or link please!!!

;)

3. FunkMetalBass

FunkMetalBass

Aug 5, 2005
    Phoenix, Arizona 85029
    Endorsing Artist: J.C. Basses
    With 6 strings and different quilted maple pieces for each section of the top...

1045-1.
    Ritter Roya Nr. 1045

4. Woah: Jens Ritter is definitely the Picasso of our age!!!!

BTW, I would not mind to find this under the tree:

$%28KGrHqR,!joE5e7+hs1DBOffCGQpiQ~~60_3.

Reverend: you know what? I was never crazy about them, but the one you posted... wow! Has a certain modern style that makes me drool....

[​IMG]

5. Oh, man!!! Now you made me discover this one!!! Oh, Lord....

[​IMG]

6. I see my work here is done.

7. JonahTheAmazing

JonahTheAmazing

Dec 19, 2010
    I'll take anything. Getting a bass for Christmas of any sort would be awesome. If we're dreaming, Gibsons, Ricks, Wals, and Alembics are somewhere on the list.

8. GreenWithEnvy

GreenWithEnvy

Dec 20, 2011
    I'm obsessed with a bass for sale on the Internet right now. I think about it every day. It's killing me. I won't link to it because I want it for myself. I'm thinking tax refund time now if it's still there, which it probably won't be.

Locally, there is a fellow that has a 94 Fender Jazz in perfect condition in what appears to be Surf Green that I was tempted to purchase. I played it through my amp and it was a nice guitar. The surf green looked "off" to me. Like maybe it was another color that had perfectly faded to be a near surf green. But the hue was kind of yucky, not a vibrant surf green. I wasn't convinced it was surf green, or if it was, it was not a good looking surf green. Anyway, I made him an offer, but he wants his full asking price, so it looks like all I'm getting for Christmas is a lump of coal this year.

9. you got me there! The head GASser... has been GASsed, this time!!!!!!

10. Alembic.... uhm... like this custom one here?

Alembic - Featured Custom

14035_frontviewL.

....and, btw: what about the new, beautiful, finally WITHOUT THOSE HORRIBLE SWITCHES G&L M-2500?

M2500-SpkRed_1400.

:cool: