Holy Cow this game looks amazing: Red Dead Redemption

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Holy War, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    Anyone and everyone who knows me, knows that I am a sucker for the Wild West. For whatever reason, its just one of those things that has always held my attention and never let go. Ive even left little tid bits of info or quotes on here in my responces to threads that some people have picked up on.

Anyways, some of the greatest movies of ALL TIME are westerns, but the videogame industry has been lacking imo save for a very select few titles. This, my friends, is all about to change:

2. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    Pre-Ordering

Ive been waiting for a good western game for years, one of my favourite settings.

Id love to see an MMO :p

3. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Pre-ordered it about a month ago. Cannot wait. Getting frustrated it hasn't been released yet!

4. alapantera

alapantera

Mar 22, 2004
    Wisconsin
    This game looks amazing! :cool:

5. It looks so good. I'm definitely pre-ordering it.

6. your idol

your idol

Oct 13, 2008
    Murfreesboro TN
    i thought it was gonna be like a learn to read game..i was sorely mistaken

7. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    lol, I suck :D

8. your idol

your idol

Oct 13, 2008
    Murfreesboro TN
    now this thread is jam packed with WIN.

carry on

9. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Oh yes!

This looks incredible!

10. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    In other amazing game news: Heavy Rain. Check out it

11. Oh yes, I can not wait for this game.. It's a sequel to a game called "Red Dead Revolver" that was absolutely awesome.

"Revolver" came out for the original Xbox back in 2004.. "Redemption" is looking really good so far.

12. doctorjazz

doctorjazz

Oct 22, 2006
    Wilmington, NC
    Looks like GTA but in the old West. Hell yes.

13. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    It is that, inasmuch as it's a sandbox game in the Wild West (I just hope the GTAIV-style buddy system isn't in it--I really don't want to have to hit the saloon every 12 minutes to keep my co-dependent posse happy). I've always been taken with the great American mythology of the West (in any medium you like to name), and have been intensipating (that's intensely anticipating) this one for a long time (I quite enjoyed the first one). There are so many games this year that I'm quaking to play--I'm gonna be poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor!

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021