1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

HOLY CRAP!!! A Mesa Boogie RoadReady Powerhouse Jr. Bass Cabinet! Sweet Tone machine.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seventhsunbass, Aug 2, 2012.

1. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    OK, back by popular demand, here is the Mesa Boogie Powerhouse Jr. bass cabinet in its Road Ready case. 1-12", 4-8" speakers provide a unique tone and a surprising amount of bass. The 12" has been replaced with a 400 watt Eminence and the 8's are stock to the Mesa which I believe were originally provided by Jensen. The cabinet is 8ohm total load and the horn is bright and rich, not like the cheap ones used today. This one has a magnet as large as the horn. Richer tone overall than Ampeg, less boomy and more focused than an Eden. This deal local to MD, VA, DC, PA, WVA. I am not looking to ship for all of the obvious reasons so this is a Mid-Atlantic deal and I am willing to work with you on a meeting. I am asking $425 and while Paypal is nice, cash is king. Here is a link to pics - https://picasaweb.google.com/&#8203...3;CList?authkey=Gv1sRgCPyij-ODlc6​RowE#

If you really need this shipped, let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

Attached Files: