Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Holy Crap!!! Look Inside...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Jan 20, 2005.

1. So i saw this petition a few days ago with somewhere around 2,000 signatures...it now has over 100,000 within a few days...

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopAsh/petition.html

It is gaining about a signature or two every 10 seconds or less...may this stupid thing have any actual bearing on anything?

-Vince

2. We can but hope Vince, we can but hope. :D :D

3. It is getting anywhere near 30-40 signatures a minute haha and its only 6 in the morning my time and 9 on the east coast...wow if that rate were to keep up it would be crazy.

bassicinstinct we sure can hope. =)

-Vince

4. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

That poor girl couldn't make the first cut on American Idol. There are more than enough "pop-tarts" out there already don't you think?

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. fastplant

fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Connecticut
    I signed, hehe.

7. In a 6 hour time span...8,000 have signed haha id love to see this get to 250,000

-Vince

8. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Amen to this.

9. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Yes, but now there's a handy list of these people, so that they may be avoided.

10. embellisher

True. I like how you always find the good in a dumb@$$ situation.

11. Better avoid me, I signed to stop the pain.

12. Thanks for the link! lol, i signed it, thank you! lol... :p

13. I'd sign a petition to have her stop doing live shows, but I dig the CD and wouldn't mind hearing another from her.

14. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Third post on this.

15. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I refuse to take almost anything seriously, badly, or in poor sport.

16. I've never heard her music, so I can't be sick of it.

How about a petition to end threads on message boards about how annoying she is. Those are getting "played out," if you ask me...

17. embellisher

People don't know how to Search.

18. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Wow 120,000 out of 300,000,000 people don't like ashlee simpson. stop the presses.

19. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    But I must say This signer has the right idea