Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Holy Crap!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Spanqubus, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Spanqubus

Spanqubus

Apr 28, 2003
    Well I'm a little late in posting this cause I've been playin with my new baby, an SVT-II Pro! I went to the local Guitar Center the other week and was planning on gettin an 8x10. When I got there they had the II's on sale for $1000!!! I couldn't buy it that night because I was selling stuff and didn't have anyone over 18 with me. So I went back and got it the other day, and was lucky too. I called up there to make sure the guy I was buying this from was there and he was like "well let me see if I can sell it" cause it was a demo. So he calls me back and was like "man you better get up here at get this thing, this is the last one in the region! So needless to say I got it and couldn't be happier. I got rid of an SWR 350 for this thing and the difference is amazing I love the tubes, I don't care about the weight, this thing sounds amazing! Next on the list is a P-Bass and the 8x10, but first I need to get a case for it. Does anyone know a fairly cheap case that is shockmount? I didn't even get a box with it because of it being the demo, so I don't have anything to put it in when traveling, VERY SCAREY. :(

P.S. I would like a 6-space rack.

Thanks