1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Holy Crap!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Spanqubus, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Spanqubus

Spanqubus

Apr 28, 2003
    Well I'm a little late in posting this cause I've been playin with my new baby, an SVT-II Pro! I went to the local Guitar Center the other week and was planning on gettin an 8x10. When I got there they had the II's on sale for $1000!!! I couldn't buy it that night because I was selling stuff and didn't have anyone over 18 with me. So I went back and got it the other day, and was lucky too. I called up there to make sure the guy I was buying this from was there and he was like "well let me see if I can sell it" cause it was a demo. So he calls me back and was like "man you better get up here at get this thing, this is the last one in the region! So needless to say I got it and couldn't be happier. I got rid of an SWR 350 for this thing and the difference is amazing I love the tubes, I don't care about the weight, this thing sounds amazing! Next on the list is a P-Bass and the 8x10, but first I need to get a case for it. Does anyone know a fairly cheap case that is shockmount? I didn't even get a box with it because of it being the demo, so I don't have anything to put it in when traveling, VERY SCAREY. :(

P.S. I would like a 6-space rack.

Thanks