1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Holy Grail Euphonic Audio VL-208

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Blue, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Blue

Blue

Jun 19, 2004
    Central NC
    For Sale: a Holy Grail Euphonic Audio VL-208 Bass cabinet.

For those who don't know: revered by Upright and Horizontal players alike, because two 8" and Two 5" Drivers plus a special tweeters Kill it: Depth for days, Punch, Full Range, Smooth and Musical. Only the Accugroove matched it (are they out of business?).

This one is a very rare Combo - and very early (perhaps the 2nd one). 50 pounds. The iAMP 600 was previously removed; I was going to put the T'Funk in there (shown only for size reference) - still might if I don't sell it. Only selling 'cause I have a couple more of these and frankly, one is all I ever use.

Reduction to $575 firm (cash here, shipping extra) ... and that price only because of the economy - and I have a MASSIVE Tax Bill to pay. A few years ago these routinely went quickly for $8-900.

Attached Files:

2. Blue

Blue

Jun 19, 2004
    Central NC
    You're obviously correct, Ken, but if I took your fair trade, it'd just be one more step for me ... so I'm not yet saying "no" ... just clinging.
    ... :help: ...

Maybe I should keep this combo and sell one (or two) of my "standard" EA-208's.

3. Blue

Blue

Jun 19, 2004
    Central NC
  4. hifibass

hifibass

Feb 4, 2008
    Albany, NY
    PAYMENT SENT!