holy tension batman!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by FLOYDtheBARBER, Jun 8, 2003.

1. TB has been a bit tense and people have been eager to jump down each other's throats as of late. for instance: check out this thread.
    and this thread got people all worked up, too.

what gives? i mean, i'm not gonna start bawling and declare that i'm leaving, but this really puzzles me. does TB have a bad case of PMS, or what?
    all the drama is a bit ridiculous. people take TB too seriously. not that TB doesn't rock my socks, but people are just very quick to argue and insult. i know; i've done it, too. where's the love?
    i guess this thread's just all about the love, man. the LOVE.:smug:
  2. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
  3. I think it's because TB is a bit more strict then other sites,people "hold it all in" and get ticked at the smallest things.

also...singling people out for what they like,and there opinions is crap...

For Example: The Mark Hoppus thing

and the Hip-Hop thread....

we need to be more careful w/ what we say to another,we might really hurt someone's feelings.

everything is not a joke too.

if you have a personal problem w/ someone...PM them about it,dun publicize it.

Or...you might have to learn the hard way
  4. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    everyone seems to want to throw out the link for the FAQ for the forum lately... anyone looked up this one lately? The first part of the first line about covers it...

5. I love you guys, I really do. From the Mike Money's to the John Turner's, I love you all. No seriously, I love you. SERIOUSLY!!!!
  6. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I just get :

TB Admin Message
    Invalid thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster
  7. lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    Apparently it was deleted.

Some guy asked over in basses if the Mark Hoppus bass was a good investment, and PollyBass and this other guy told him he should shoot himself in the head for asking. So I said "you guys are being a-holes" and answered his question, and PollyBass flipped out and posted a link to the FAQ and started bitching about me answering his question instead of just saying "DO A SEARCH!!"

That's pretty much it.
  8. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    If you would just all admit my God-like tendencies, all would be better.

9. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    So that means that you at least care a little! :p
  10. CS

Dec 11, 1999
    but bend the user agreement
  11. All hail Mike Money, all dominant ruler of the galaxy and Ever famous Space Pirate! Hail!!!
  12. PollyBass? Why is my name in your signature?:meh: did i do something you didnt like or something? heres the sig.....

My dummy TalkBass names:
    Mike Money
    Dave Castelo
    Todd Stanley

Truth gives birth to hate.

You know you like Spectors.

......so whats the deal?