HOLY **** !

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by AllodoX, Apr 16, 2002.

1. Well, it's not being sold for $100.. that's just the initial amount the seller chose to start the bidding. There hasn't even been a bid yet. Notice that next to the $100, it says "Reserve not yet met." That means the seller has set a certain price as his reserve.. the minimum amount he wants to get for the bass. Say it's $700; once the bidding goes above $700, it will say "Reserve met." If the auction ends without the reserve being met, the seller is not obligated to sell the bass to the highest bidder, although he/she may choose to do so anyway.
  2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Don't get "drawn in" - it's evil! They're messin' with your mind man! ;)
  3. BlacksHole

Mar 22, 2000
    Rockville, MD
    Nice bass. I have one just like it.
  4. some gorgeous figuring in that maple.
  5. istaticl

Nov 29, 2000
    Prescott, AZ
    Pedulla MVP for $641, thats more like it.
  6. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    ??? Allodox, I figured you'd have known better :D

It's not $641, it's $461 right now. And the reserve still isn't met. IOW who *knows* how much they're willing to sell it for.
  7. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA

HOLY ****!!!! an MVP for $700!!!!

just kidding.
  8. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I would guess that the reserve is at least $1000, which is still a great price.
  9. corinpills

Nov 19, 2000
    Boston, MA
    You can actually find old Pedullas for around $500 if you dig. They've been around for a long time and sometimes you'll see slightly beat up ones for low dough. They're a really good bridge between old school basses and the more modern ones. Not the prettiest body design, but they really sound nice and are easy to play.
  10. istaticl

Nov 29, 2000
    Prescott, AZ
    Oopps. Typed it wrong. Maybe it will get up to $641 anyways.