Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Home alone for 10 days!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kirbywrx, Jan 3, 2004.

1. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Well, actually, 8 more.

My parents have gone away on holiday, and have decided not to take them with me. Last year, i went along with them for 2 weeks and being an only child, i was bored to tears, and had nothing to do. Im not exactly a social butterfly either, so its was rather difficult for me to walk up to a stranger and go 'Hi, im phil, i have no freinds here, lets hang out'.

Anyway this year my folks have gone away for 10 days (January 2-12) and im here all alone. not only is it fun, im proving to myself and my freinds/family that i can live by myself, and maintain a healthy lifestyle and keep the house clean. And enjoy the time aswell :D

so far to kill time, ive had freinds over and we have watched TV, played the PSX and what not, but thats getting boring after 2 days. a couple of freinds (female :cool: ) are asking to stay the night, so thats an added bonus.

so i pose this question to you guys, what can i do to kill 8 days? i was thinking of a small GATHERING, not a massive party, because my neighbours come and check on me a few times everyday. But bare in mind, that at age 17 its rather hard to give them the puppy dog eyes as an excuse for a stupid decision of some sort ;)

Any ideas?
    -Kirbo

2. Defiantly go for a party, or whatever you wanna call it. It's still party, and we know it kirbs! ;)

Better yet, do you have a band? Play for a bunch of your friends! Maybe get another friend's band in as well?

Strip poker. :D

Make cake. Mmmm cake!! :cool:

Destroy something, then fix it up, and have it as good as new, so that you can show how much of a house guy you are!

:smug:

3. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    I remember this happening to me back in the 70's. My friends came over with a bong, an ounce, and some mushrooms. :eek: :eek: :eek: We listened to Zappa, Floyd, Crimson and Gemesis, and watched old movies to kill time until the girls came over.:D

4. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Start setting up booby-traps for when two bumbling theives try to break into your house. Steal a tooth brush, befriend your strange introverted neighbor, and order a cheese pizza. (making sure to scare the delivery boy with a mobster movie and some firecrackers)

5. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    May I suggest strenuous and nigh constant erotic self manipulation?

Seems like as good a way to burn time as any.

6. two words.... risky business

[​IMG]

7. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Can you say DREAM SITUATION?! btw how is PSX, since its out where you live. Are the graphics/games good?

But chicks sleeping over, that rocks, are they hot? :p Dont do anything too naughty. Change the sheets :D (jk)

8. you're lucky dude...the longest I've been left home alone was for about 5 hours:bawl:

9. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    PSX=PlayStation 1 :D

Yes, both chicks are hot. extremley hot. very hot. dont worry, ill go to all lenghts to prevent snail trails on my sheets :)

10. i hate you. are the girls willing to get a 3-some going? if so that would be kickass!

11. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    doh.

12. [​IMG]

:D:D

Merls

13. BURN THE DAMN HOUSE DOWN !!

That will show them. Don't know who "them" it but they will get the message ...

14. If you drink or do anything like that, get a few buds and hang around and drink a few beers and talk.

Or to a more extreme side, buy a few different drugs and try them out, now it the perfect time to do it if you want to. Just research it before you do, maybe on like erowid or something.

15. haha...what if he did.

16. Spazzzzzzzzzz's house destruction parteee! 'Was chaos! With no end!

If you were crazy enough to make tha' house destruction party, then you know! You're lucky that you liveeeeed! LETS GO!!!

:bassist: :bassist: