home built boards

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by glocke1, Feb 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. glocke1

glocke1 Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2002
    PA
    not mine...this is a friends though it's doubtful with my lack of skill for most things that require building and patience that i could do any better...i saw this a few days ago but just now noticed the nails holding the effects in place...it's crude and ugly but apparently works for him, though if i ever get a windfall of cash I'd be tempted to buy him a real pedal board and send it to him anonymously.

27368995_10212432809993444_6135014882498356545_o.jpg

CNYlowEND likes this.
  2. Haha, maybe we could put together a donation pool here at TB and at least send him some Velcro anonymously. :)

AB Nate, glocke1 and JRA like this.
  3. MY first board was about that primitive but I used pieces of wood molding glued and tacked in place to hold pedals in position. I knew one guy that used a long screen door spring to hold pedals in place. But we are talking way before self adhesive Velcro aka hook and loop was even available outside the military, come to think of it the first time I got Velcro was at Academy back when it was an Army Navy Surplus store in drab green.

JRA likes this.
  4. matty1039

matty1039

Oct 26, 2015
    New Orleans
    Yikes.

JRA likes this.
  5. JRA

JRA my words = opinion Gold Supporting Member

arrow.png
    requires a certain kind of shoe, i would think...and some brass cojones. :laugh:

matty1039 likes this.
  6. glocke1

glocke1 Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2002
    PA

haha..be awesome if we could do a TB fundraiser for the guy...he's on hard times I believe.