1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD HomeBrew Electronics Hematoma Bass Overdrive Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by saturnbythree, Oct 25, 2020.

1. saturnbythree

saturnbythree

Apr 27, 2008
    Montreal
    Price:
    Canada
    Founded in 2001 in Phoenix, Arizona, HomeBrew Electronics (HBE) began in the garage of owner Joel Weaver. Unfortunately they went out of business in 2010 and no longer produce these amazing rare pedals.

I've used this pedal under 5 times in the last 15 years and had it stored in it's box since. It's in absolutely *MINT*condition and works perfectly.

My pedal collection has grown extensively in the last few years and downsizing is needed.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Shipping rates vary.

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 11.22.54.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 11.23.06.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 11.23.16.png

2. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    sick! :)

Zymba and saturnbythree like this.
  3. saturnbythree

saturnbythree

Apr 27, 2008
    Montreal
    Amazing pedal, amazing tone all for an amazing price!

Rumblefisher likes this.
  4. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Anybody looking for an overdrive would be thrilled with this piece of kit.

saturnbythree likes this.
  5. saturnbythree

saturnbythree

Apr 27, 2008
    Montreal
    Couldn’t agree more! It’s got this really unique growl and bite to it! Mind you, the pedal is basically brand spanking new as well!

6. Zymba

Zymba Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2019
    What a gem. I owned one of these YEARS ago. It's an outstanding piece of kit and this one should be in a bloody museum.

7. saturnbythree

saturnbythree

Apr 27, 2008
    Montreal
    I have to say, it hurts getting rid of this one ....

8. I’ve bought and sold a hematoma twice and I keep kicking myself and then buying another one. Really a great, no nonsense pedal. The boost can get MEAN in the best way. GLWTS!

9. saturnbythree

saturnbythree

Apr 27, 2008
    Montreal
    I love the tone, definitely one of the best, but, my BBBOD, Mojo Hand Creampie and Sanford & Sonny Blue Beard Fuzz get all the action. It's "My" tone now and I can't really deviate from that!

patzilla83 likes this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021