Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

HONORING OUR ARMED FORCES!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BigMikeW, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigMikeW

BigMikeW Banned

May 25, 2005
    Nashville, TN.
    Banned by TB Administration for refusal to account for funds
    Today we should all honor and pay our respects to those who have willingly given their lives so that we may live as free people, Americans.

As is the case every year I wish to thank each and every person who has fought and died in the defense of this great country. Without your sacrifice my family and I would not be free and would not be able to persue our dreams.

Saying thank you is not enough. Nothing I can do is enough to show the gratitude my family and I have for what you have done.

As is customary in our house, we have laid flowers at the graves of several veterans and my 7 year old daughter is writing letters and drawing pictures to send to our troops overseas.

To all on this forum, please take a moment to think about what today really is about. It isn't just a three day weekend. Many men and women have died so that we could have the freedom to sit in our backyards today with friends and family.

Here are three songs that I'd like to send out to every man and woman currently serving and for those who have fallen.

We love you all and you will forever have my gratitude and respect! YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!

Music links removed. Reason: Copyright issues

God Bless us all and the USA!

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Honouring has a 'u' in it.

3. BigMikeW

BigMikeW Banned

May 25, 2005
    Nashville, TN.
    Banned by TB Administration for refusal to account for funds
    I don't think speling errors really matter, do you?

4. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I'm too bogged down in revision to spend time constructing a post detailing why I find yours offensive, political and another adjective that I cant think of right now, so I've resorted to picking holes in your spelling.

5. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Read the forum rules, please. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.