1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hook up behringer 180 and crate 100

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by thereallime, Jan 2, 2013.

1. thereallime

thereallime

Aug 2, 2012
    Would it be ok to do this or stupid? How would I do it what's safe way to do it with out fn my stuff up

2. krstko

krstko

Aug 29, 2011
    Cerknica, Slovenia
    If I'm correct, Behringer 180 is a bass combo, Crate 100 is a guitar head .. why would you like too hooke these two?
    But if you really want to do it, you would have to find the wire in Behringer that goes from amp to speaker and uplug it (or cut and solder on a connector). Than you only have to conect Crate head and Behringer speaker with a speaker cable.
    But I still don't see any sense in it. It won't get any louder or something like that...

3. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    What is the goal?, and explain each piece of gear. Combo amps? heads? Tell us the whole thing first, with a goal.

4. thereallime

thereallime

Aug 2, 2012
    Each is a combo the crate 100 is a 100 watt amp combo

5. thereallime

thereallime

Aug 2, 2012
    I guess I'm not really looking for sound cause behringer is loud enough maybe just a look

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021