Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hope this isn't Mike N! (crazy car video)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DigMe, Apr 28, 2005.

1. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
  2. That was crazy!!! I've never seen one get that high. I thought he was gonna get air for a second.

3. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
  4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    That's more scary for me than it is for you.

brad cook

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    That's some pretty impressive driving on that dude's/dudette's part though! :eek: I'm pretty sure I would've wrecked that a heck of a lot worse...

Ray

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    That's scary &&*^ when you can't see the road goin that fast. Exhilirating, but scary.

7. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    The T-bird does that all the time. You get used to it.

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    *Picturing Abark taking his T-bird perpendicular to the ground every time he takes off at a stop light*

brad cook

9. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    I couldn't see the video, all I got was audio (and fwiw that is one helluva healthy sounding engine).

I don't have wheelie bars, my car doesn't pull the wheels anywhere near high enough to require them.

10. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    That thing has got to have a HEAVILY modified engine. It would take upwards of 500-600 ft/lbs of torque, and a beefy drivetrain to lift that whole thing. That's a front engine rear drive car, so there is quite a bit of weight up front. That was insane.

11. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Internet man make funny. :D

Adam

12. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Tell you what, that was one HELL of an impressing piece of driving to save that mess. He never stopp driving it, even when he wound up backwards his foot was still in the gas.