1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hoping to get a ESP LTD B10....use with boss micro bR

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Theatomicpunk, May 24, 2012.

1. Hi I am hoping to get a ESP Ltd B10, It will be my first Bass, and meets my budget requirements, I read some reviews on it which were very favourable and I have also owned an LTD ex260 explorer guitar which was superb I like the LTD instruments. I have read it is not advisable to buy a practise bedroom amp as it will not be loud enough to jam with others on. I am planning to use my boss micro BR which has three bass settings on it bass clean, Bass crunch and bass solo I am thinking this will be good for me to use to practise with (learning peace sells by megadeth and some Van Halen songs) I have a marshall avt 20 valvestate guitar amp so I could plug the micro BR into the cd input or could use my studio monitors until I get good. I am asuming the micro br recorder will output a suitable signal to use with a guitar amp cd input ,studio monitors or hi/fi. I have heard a recording made of a bass on here by one of the forum admin's (David Wilson) on a micro br and it sounds pretty cool for practising and recording so I am quite hopeful. I,ll put a link at the bottom of this post of the recordings.
    looking forward to getting one of these basses anyway and jamming with some mp3's and hopefully other musos when I get better. have a great weekend.....Paul
    link to micro br bass recordings below
    http://bass.dmw.ftml.net/

2. darkstorm

darkstorm

Oct 13, 2009
    Save up some more money and get at least a B50 or higher. You may have to wait an extra month or two to do this. But thats better choice then just getting bottom of barrell low cost model.

3. Thanks dude.......