Horrible bass abuse

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by geshel, Jan 2, 2002.

1. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
  2. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    that is a shame.. really.. just a shame.. my heart breaks for that poor poor bass..
  3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000

Andrew & Amy!???
    *** :mad:

really a shame, no bass deserves this.
  4. BassMan2000

Sep 27, 2000
    When that bass goes to bass heaven, it'll comeback and haunt him by inflicting, out of key grooves for that bass players basslines :D
  5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000

nah! it will come down to earth to fall on this guy's head :D i bet he´s isnt a bassist at all...
  6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Somebody has some bad bass karma headed their way.

Git a rope!
  7. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Damn iam almost temted to buy the poor thing and baby it back to life! Wonder how much a new neck would run me? If that bass was a hors eit would be shot iam sure of it! Poor thing!
  8. geshel

Oct 2, 2001

Seeing how it's a neck-through, about the price of a new Pedulla. :)
  9. eric atkinson

Feb 4, 2001
    Ahh crap didnt see that! Man wish i could play it first!
  10. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I'll bet you this germ and Amy aren't even together now!:mad:
    Embellisher, I don't have any rope, but I've got a strand of barbed wire!
  11. BassPlayerGush

Sep 23, 2001
    nick and scratches just from using and enjoying playing it is one thing. but little teeny bopper hearts and other crap like that is just down right wrong on a beautiful bass!
  12. Chasarms

Chasarms Casual Observer

May 24, 2001
    Bettendorf, IA USA
    I'd actually kind of like to have it. Despite all of the misfortune that it has seen, I bet it still sounds like a sweetheart. Although there is no way I would pay more than a $250-300 for something that krapped upon.

13. Sofa King

Sofa King

Aug 20, 2000
    Rowlett, TX
    What a sh!tty defret job! How sad for a nice bass to have such a mediocre de-fretting like that. If I had that bass I'd use a dremel and cut some uniform looking trenches where the frets were filled. The fills would be larger, but it would definately look better than that! :eek:

The crap on the back of the headstock could probably be sanded/filled and repainted and have most of the crap gone?

I hate to see abuse of a perfectly nice bass like that :(
  14. eric atkinson

Feb 4, 2001
    someone please buy this bass so we can fix it up and send in new pics of her! I hope amy doesnt look anything as bad as this bass does!
  15. Freakapotamus9

Jun 20, 2001

that guy is sick! who would do that to a pedulla?!

how much do they sell for new? can it be fixed?
  16. Joshua Pickenpaugh

Joshua Pickenpaugh Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2001
    The Midwest of USA
    Just don't tell Micheal Pedulla 'bout this, kay? This would break his heart!
  17. MURDER! Somebody call the police! I think TB should have a police force too arrest people who abuse there bass. Or maybe an instrument abuse law, kinda like animal abuse laws?

Or maybe not.... :D

18. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

Apr 2, 2001
    Uh, from the way the auction listing appears, it appears that the guy actually got it second hand, already defretted and painted by the original owner aka idiot, and then attempted to de-crapify it when he got it. (could've done better though!)