Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hospital tells 2 month old to wear a condom...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by merlin, Feb 2, 2003.

1. I recieved a certain adult email but it had a news link on it. I clicked this article and have copied it for your perusal. Very Silly.

Hospital Tells Baby To Use A Condom

OSLO, Norway-A two-month-old Norwegian boy has received a letter warning him to use a condom.

The letter from a hospital in Finnmark also told Even Andreas the results of his test for a sexually transmitted disease had come back negative.

His parents say they were astonished when they receieved the letter, addressed to their son, telling the infant he did not have chlamydia.

The mistake has been blamed on a mix-up involving staff who had previously tested Even for an eye infection. Hospital workers had apparently confused his eye test results with the results for a patient who had been tested for STDs, reports the Verdens Gang newspaper.

The baby's father, Tor Johnny Aikio said: "Statistics show that youths in Finnmark start having sex earlier than others in Norway, but I think this was a bit early."

:D:D

Merls

Kids these days! lol

2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Those crazy young'uns with thier Hip and/or Hop! I tell you, those damn kids are startin younger and younger these days. It's a different world! :D

3. Dontcha just love clerical errors?:p

And....... how?;) :D

4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Image Response #3775

[​IMG]

kids these days :rolleyes:

5. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Gosh I don't know if I should think that's funny or really scary.

6. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Scary.......definitly scary.....

7. Lil Bow Wow.... :rolleyes:

:D:D

Merls

8. Geez...I'm almost 18...what the hell am I supposed to live up to now???

9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Well if you drink POM you can live up to 5000 :rolleyes: :confused: :p :oops:

10. Check out that kids Bling Blong! w00t w00t!

11. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    OK, Castelo, I gotta ask, where the hell are you getting all these pictures from?

12. I really don't want to know.

13. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Just as well it wasn't in Florida, they would've been fired :D

Was there mood lighting, too? :D