Hey all, Hopefully someone can help as I can't see how I went wrong here. Last night I made the big push on putting together my new parts jazz. Looking good so far with one major hiccup. background: I'm using a warmoth jazz body with a double battery box. I am not the original owner of the body and did not install the box myself. Last night, I installed everything, seemingly correctly and was getting sound out of the bass, but one of the batteries in the box started getting super hot. I checked the voltage on the batteries, which was fine, and switched them just to test and had the same thing happen in the same battery box. A little research shows that the plus and minus are somehow coming into contact and that is what is causing the heat. I can't find it, though. What am I doing wrong? 1. I have the red from the pre connected to one red from the battery box. 2. Then, the black from that side of the box is connected to the red on the other side/battery of the box. 3. Then the black is connected to ground (the jack). Am I obviously doing something wrong here?