1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

hot cake annoyance

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by irvinz, Mar 9, 2008.

1. irvinz

irvinz

Nov 23, 2006
    Australia
    has too much gas
    3 new hotcakes and a prunes and custard came into the shop on saturday.
    i was so onto them. prunes and custard... i've played before, loved it, but couldnt afford it then, cant afford it now, and no live applications for it =p.

hotcakes, chucked on the jumpers to bluesberry, as a customer was coming in, and the week before made me listen to something and wanted "that" tone, no matter what the cost.

so i was demoing the hotcake on guitar, the guy bought it immediately, i fell in love with the hotcake too. and that was on guitar.... i dont play much electric guitar... or at all... so i switched it to the xlf.... plugged it in a 8 by 10, klystron head....

and was dissapointed, after so much happiness from the 6 strings.... it didnt do what i thought it would replicate onto bass.. maybe i need a higher input.... like my cream pie before it... =p or as tayste posted in the stars thread, someone with a double hotcake!

2. bongomania

bongomania Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Just wanted to say that "Hot Cake Annoyance" is one of the best band names or song titles I have heard all week. :)