1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hot Hand 3

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by MirkoBass, Mar 18, 2013.

1. MirkoBass

MirkoBass

Mar 18, 2013
    new york
    Hey guys Im new here and this is my first thread, thanks in advance for taking your time to read this.

The thing is that I recently bought the Hot hand 3 and on the manual it states that only 1.5 hours are needed to fully charge the ring. I live in peru and here the current is 220v, i dont know if this is an issue but Ive been charging the ring for more than 3 hours straight (first charge) and the light is still blinking...the same happened to me when I bought the first edition of the hot hand and it never charged , at all! I dont know what to do with this, should I leave it charging the whole night?or just asume it charged "some" of the battery.. Has anybody had the same problem?

thanks a lot for your help!!

2. Gadgetjunky

Gadgetjunky

Aug 9, 2011
    sometimes mine 'turn on' while charging an that will make it blink making me think it's still changing, but its not. So that may be what's happening to ya.

I think it's a different blink rate for charging and searching, I'm sure Roger will pop on here to clearify that

3. Sorry for the zombie thread... I'm having the same issue here ion the US. I just received the HH3 and after plugging in the transmitter to charge, the light just blinks and doesn't stop. I've had it on the charger for as many as 8 hours and the light still flashes. If I try to use it, I only get about 30-60 minutes of use before the battery dies. Has anyone else had this issue?