1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hot Sauce Collection For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Black Bart, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Bart

Black Bart

Sep 11, 2010
    This is a re-listing for the sale of all the sauces and extracts in my hot sauce collection. I deleted the original post because I didn't have a complete list of all the prices for the hot sauces as there are simply too many to list here. I have since updated the Hot Sauce Collection For Sale page on my site with a complete listing of prices for each individual bottle.

Also on the page are the terms and conditions of sale, so please read those before using the sites contact form to get in touch with me.

Below is a photo of the collection when it was in its entirety of 374 sauces and extracts. Yes, those are all individual shelves of a wall unit.

Note that some sauces pictured on the site have been sold, so check the price list for availability.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  2. BLDavis

BLDavis Master of Snarks. Supporting Member

May 21, 2009
    Ellenboro, NC
    Dude! Free bump.

3. Black Bart

Black Bart

Sep 11, 2010
    Much appreciated!

4. Black Bart

Black Bart

Sep 11, 2010
    What, no takers? Not even one little bottle? I thought bass players were a tough lot :)

5. CanadianBass48

CanadianBass48

May 8, 2005
    Ont, Can
  6. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    How does one acquire that much hot sauce? I like hot sauce but DAMN! LOL

7. Black Bart

Black Bart

Sep 11, 2010
    The how is in when I saw a new one I didn't already have, I got it. The real question is how long did it take? 12 years.

8. nervous

nervous Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Wow! Where does one start...

9. LarryR

LarryR

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Nice site design. And MY F'ING G-D, what a collection!!!
    You tried any local (or otherwise) restaurants? I gotta think some place might take the whole thing reaping benefit from all of your time. Truly amazing collection man. Kudos.

10. Black Bart

Black Bart

Sep 11, 2010
    @LarryR - thank you and I have thought about the local restaurant route, may give it a go at some point, but thought I would offer them here first to see if anyone was interested.

11. Black Bart

Black Bart

Sep 11, 2010
    So should I just close this thread? Doesn't seem to be any interest, not that there's anything wrong with that.

12. ariwax

ariwax Insonating the acoustic window Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Basically I would be interested, but if they are past their expiration dates, I really would have no reason to buy any, unless as part of an elaborate money-laundering scheme.

13. Black Bart

Black Bart

Sep 11, 2010
    And...... closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.