1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hot venues for cool playin' in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by RichGlass, Oct 28, 2006.

1. RichGlass

RichGlass

Apr 18, 2001
    I will be making a business trip to Las Vegas Monday night thru Thursday night this week. Where are the cool clubs to check out and meet burnin' players in Vegas?

Thanks,

RG

2. adrian garcia

adrian garcia In Memoriam

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    Rich, I got your message way late and it's been a hectic week. Sorry I missed you at the Palms, yes, i was there. Isn't Roschon ( from Santa Fe ) a baddass bassist? His rig went down and I happened to have mine in the car so I let them use it, that is why you heard Jerry Lopez say my name. Did you know Prince was there that night? Anyways, my apologies, bro. Next time I will be sure to hook up with you. As far as basses , I have been on a kind of hiatus from the business, so not much to check out. Peace, man. Hope you had a good time-
    Adrian

3. RichGlass

RichGlass

Apr 18, 2001
    Hi Adrian, Thank you for your response! :) Roschon played great. I liked his bass solo also. I wish they could given him another 16 bars, but that seems to be how it goes on certain gigs. I didn't know Prince was there. My loss! The whole band was great and I liked the venue's sound quality. Were they shooting a video? My trip to Vegas was positive. I checked out a band called Yellow Brick Road at Sunset Station. They were really good. I may be making a move out to Vegas within the next year. It would be a favor to ask if I could keep in touch with you? I may have a question or two about the scene.

Thanks,

Rich Glass

4. adrian garcia

adrian garcia In Memoriam

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    hi, Rich. The scene has been slow, we survive somehow. I have been fortunate to play a couple of shows on the Strip, then again they have not lasted. Guys with ability always seem to find something , though by all means stay in touch! Peace, Adrian