SOLD Hotone Thunderbass and Nano Cab Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Acoustic356, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Acoustic356

Acoustic356

Jul 3, 2014
    Earth
    Price:
    $110
    Save over $50 with this bundle!

The Truth

This is a killer combination. I have had it at my desk at work for about a year. I would take it out at lunch and learn songs for a band that I was with for a while. We moved offices and have more of an open floor space. Since I don't have a door anymore, I can't play this at volume. I have since moved to the iRig/Amplitube and a decent set of headphones.

I have hooked this up to my larger cabs at home. It sounds great. But when I'm home, I have a GK MB Fusion 800, and a Darkglass Microtubes 900.

Instead of having it sit around the house collecting dust, I'm hoping it finds a good home!

The Head

The Hotone Nano Legacy Thunder Bass Head translates the searing power of a bass amplifier monolith into a tiny package that pumps out nothing but authentic tone. Designed with a nod to the famous Ampeg heads of yesteryear, the Thunder Bass incorporates features like a three-band EQ, built-in effects loops, and changeable ohm impedance for reams of versatility in a head that weighs less than a pound.

• Hot one special speaker design
    • Impedance: 8 ohms/rated power 10w/max power 15w
    • Speaker cabinet/speaker cable and owner's manual included
    • Inverter tube design found more often in hi-fi amps than guitar amps

The Cabinet

The Nano Legacy Cabinet was designed from the bottom up especially for Nano amp heads, but it can be matched with any micro head you like – and it works for guitar and bass alike! In order to guarantee a good bass response and quality highs and mids, the Nano Legacy Cabinet utilizes a special Hotone-designed speaker. It also boasts an inverter tube design – found more often in hi-fi amps than guitar amps – which also helps with the bottom end. Unique among other guitar cabs, the Nano Legacy Cabinet has both IN and OUT jacks, so you can connect cabs together.
    Width: 5.5" Length: 9.0"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    kuuuks likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 7, 2021