HotWire FLASH 5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jon Pomplin, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Jon Pomplin

Jon Pomplin

Mar 23, 2001
    German Hand Made bass guitar:bassist:
    In addition to the Vintage 5 for sale, I'm also selling a HotWire FLASH 5 (serial# 2031)
    Here is the description:
    Hot Wire developed the "Flash" Bass for players who want the "Jazz" feeling and handling but strive for more modern looks and sound. The smaller headstock outfitted with lighter tuners allows the player to move around faster, and the bass always returns to an ideal playing position. This exceptional bass is equipped with active electronics, routed from the back, and responds easily & accurately, delivering an excellent & powerful sound!

This bass was also extensively played by Nashville ledgendary bassist Roy Vogt. The Hot Wire Flash Bass is featured on the track "Rhythm of the Rhyme" on the upcoming Project 814 CD.

Hand Made by Master Luthier Magnus Krempel
    Swamp Ash Body
    German Flamed Maple Neck
    Rosewood Fingerboard
    Hipshot "through the body" Bridge
    Schaller Machine Heads
    Hot Wire Hand Made J Pickups
    Kurandt 2 Band Preamp
    Vintage White Finish

This bass lists for $2608. I am offering her for $1990 which is over $600 off (not counting the $250 duty and tax charge which is total saving of over $850). Does not include case or shipping charges.

Click here for details and pictures

HotWire Bass Home Page

Feel free to write with any questions. If I can't answer it, Bert (CEO of HotWire) will.
  2. Jon Pomplin

Jon Pomplin

Mar 23, 2001
    I have had a few inquiries regarding shipment overseas. Specifically to Africa.

This bass is only available to potential customers in the US and Canada only.

This is due to customs and shipping cost restrictions.

Just wanted to clarify this.

JP :D