1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

HOUSTON, TEXAS - Contemporary Rock/Pop - Bassist with vocals

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by ZubenElGenubi, Mar 15, 2013.

1. CONDUCTOR is looking for a bassist with vocals. We re in the northwest Houston area.

We cover contemporary rock. We stick to original arrangements most of the time and use harmonies whenever possible. We have an excellent sound engineer and very good equipment.

We've been together for over two years and have performed at several venues in the northwest Houston area. We rehearse twice a week in West Houston (Rhythm Room).

We would like to be performing again beginning a couple of months from selecting a new member. After six months, we would like to average two to three shows per month. Rehearsal frequency would drop accordingly.

A good candidate should be:
    * committed to rehearsing and performing on a regular basis;
    * a good vocalist who can sing some harmony (lead vocals are welcome);
    * interested in music similar to our current repertoire (we are unlikely to do any metal, country, southern rock, or synth pop);
    * gainfully employed (we are professionals, but this is not our profession);
    * preferably residing in northwest or west Harris County;
    * drug free and not an abuser of alcohol.

Before contacting us, PLEASE check out our website for our current song list. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

I was the bassist in our original lineup and am now fronting the band as rhythm guitarist. So, I respect the bassist!

-Glenn
    www.conductorband.com

2. jorno

jorno

Feb 13, 2013
    Houston, Tx
    PM sent.