How about this for ultimate harshness?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nickthebassist, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, my mates at my old school left yesterday. There were two leaving parties, one for the townies, and one for the normal people. Anyhow, the townies go down to the normal people's one and attack them, totally unprovoked. They hurled a bike at a girl I know and she had to go to hospital because she couldn't breathe. :mad:
  2. bigbeefdog

bigbeefdog Who let the dogs in?

Jul 7, 2003
    Mandeville, LA
    EDIT: comment deleted; realized after posting that it was a likely violation of OT rules.....

Mea culpa....
  3. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    that's pile drivingly harsh. is there a purpose to these threads nick? :eyebrow:
  4. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    Yes, he wears violence and confrontation like a badge of honor.
  5. Well I thought I'd just share how pissed off I was. Other people post threads about things that piss them off.
  6. whats a townie???
  7. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    A guy with red nose and a tricorn hat, IIRC.

Like this:

8. alibloke

Dec 17, 2004
    Bristol, England
    I always thought chavs were different to townies? :confused:
  9. Chavs call themselves townies.
  10. Oh so theyre kinda like Nazis right?
  11. alibloke

Dec 17, 2004
    Bristol, England
    Ahhh, right... I've always found the whole thing a bit confusing :help:

I'd always thought 'townies' were basically middle class kids pretending to be 'chavs', though why they'd want to do this is beyond me! is a class site though... never fails to make me chuckle :D
  12. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Were you there Nick? Just wondering, because second hand stories aren't usually real accurate.
  13. I wasn't there cuz I was ill. Hell, if I hadda been there'd be a lot of severely messed up townies. Bastards I hate em.
  14. Bass_Machine

Oct 29, 2004

Man, i got attacked by a bunch of them in a dark alley once. scared the bejesus out of me :p
  15. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Thats probably why they attacked then Nick. They knew you weren't there, so there was no chance of them getting a pile drivingly heavy
    townie butt kickin. You could have kabonged 'em with your warwick.
  16. HAHA! I said that jokingly to our drummer today. That warwick would seriously crush someone's skull. :bag:
  17. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    OH..and as a sidenote to you band booking thread, that party is the EXACT kind of thing your band should be doing. It doesn't matter if you set up in someone's living room. Get out and play in front of people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.