1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How about "Worst real-life fight"?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Kawai-chang, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Larry Johnson vs. Alonzo Mourning (special appearance by Jeff Van Gundy.)

2. colcifer

colcifer Esteemed Nitpicker Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2010
    A Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Once, when I was in the first grade, I was fighting with this other kid at the very end of class. He shoved me against an adjacent table, knocking down a chair which then fell on him. I thought it was hilarious but to him, it was probably a worst or near-worst fight.

3. Clark Dark

Clark Dark

Mar 3, 2005
    earth
    Maurice Lucas vs Darryl Dawkins

4. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I dont know if this qualifies as Best or Worst fight...

Jimmy vs Timmy

5. When I was about 16/17 we were hanging out at the lot where everyone hung out on the weekend.

Saw two guys fight. One with an aluminum bat and one with a tire iron. Fight didn't las more than 30 seconds or so.

Tire iron boy "won" and staggered off spitting up blood and bat boy was on the ground not moving.

That was my first "real fights" are nothing like "movie fights" realization.

6. Tractorr

Tractorr

Aug 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    I loved that one. With Van Gundy being dragged about the floor. I laughed and laughed. Every time I see a replay I laugh some more.

7. colcifer

colcifer Esteemed Nitpicker Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2010
    A Galaxy Far, Far Away
    I once saw two dudes going at it while waiting for a bus. it was mostly lame and repetitive trash talk but eventually escalated into weak attempts at punching and kicking. It was the most ridiculous thing looking affair I've ever seen. It happened in front of a bank so there was a security guard trying to break it up. Poor guy.

8. Did you know that that fight is based off of a really crappy 80s movie called They Live? It's practically a total remake.

Watch this, where they synced the audio:

:D :D :D

9. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Holy crap, that's awesome!

10. They Live is not a crappy movie.:spit:

11. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Yes, but the fight between Piper and David would qualify as Best Fight ever.

Not at all, its one of the best! Especially for something coming from the 80s.

12. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    "They Live" is easily the best Sci-Fi eighties flick starring a professional wrestler ever made.

That one is a true classic!

13. Somehow, these "matches" are more entertaining than the real thing. Imagine that Big Bang Theory episode where Wolowitz and Koothrapalli (sp?) wrestle to settle a grudge, end up just trash talking and circling each other with no end in sight, and the referee (Leonard) decides to just lay down and fall asleep since nothing was happening.

14. Funky Ghost

Funky Ghost Translucently Groovy

I had two choices for what worst meant, I went with this one :)

15. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    i once broke-up a fight between a homeless man and a night club bouncer. the street dude was harrassing patrons in front of the club and the bouncer came out and put the guy in a choak hold, but the HL guy was no slouch. they ended up on the side walk and it turned into an MMA exhibition.

so, my dumbass parts the crowd and pried the men apart. everything was great until HL man reaches into his backpack, pulls out a big cresant wrench, and splits the bouncers head open!!!

the bouncer gets up, runs into the club, grabs and breaks a pool cue in two, and runs back outside with blood running down his face. HL man was gone... Thank. God!!!

16. Whoa.

17. Marial

Marial weapons-grade plum

Apr 8, 2011
    Holy crap! That is awesome! And I love They Live (big Carpenter fan).

Worse fight ever saw was in the parking lot of a mall when I was in middle school. My folks had dropped me off with friends and a brawl broke out. Saw a guy get curbed. Fortunately we were too young to really get involved and I only got shoved around and spit on.

18. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Yep. I love it when these big, macho dudes are clearly afraid to get hit. They might as well have been slap-boxing!

Van Gundy showed more guts than both of them.

19. pmchenry

pmchenry

May 6, 2012
    SE PA
    Robin Ventura charges the mound. 46 year old Nolan Ryan, completely unperturbed, puts him in a headlock and proceeds to bury his fist into Ventura's head over and over again... hahaha! Ventura had no idea what he was getting himself into. The man could throw 101mph! Could you imagine the strength in that pitching/punching arm???