How are Wish Basses?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FiveStringsNme, Mar 7, 2003.

1. I was looking online and I came across these unique basses all under $800 bucks.....they seem to be sexy and tempting, but any of you ever try them?

I'd like to know what they are like for those low prices.
  2. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Read the thread that is stickied at the top ;)

And you think they are sexy? :confused:
  3. ah man, I didn't even notice that thread about getting a wishbass. I know they look rather unqiue, but some of them,in my opinion, do look rather sexy.

But then again, it could just be like a really nice wooden stool you can't even sit on.

That is a pretty good idea getting people to chip in and check it out for what it is, it saves us money and if it turns out to be some POS, at least those who chipped in only spent 10 bucks.

I'd like to see what the real deal is about them, is it a wish bass because it makes your wish come true, or is it a wish bass because they wish you to buy it?
  4. Ben Mishler

Ben Mishler

Jan 22, 2003
    San Jose
    I would also like to see what the deal is with them, but I wouldn't refer to any of the as "sexy" by any means. I don't think they are as bad as some people say they are, but then again, I could be wrong.
  5. the dude's name is steve WISHnevsky.
    or has no trussrod; so WISH that the laws of physics will change and the neck won't warp.:meh: