How big is your pedal board?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by soundoholic, Jun 28, 2005.

1. I'm putting together a pedal board right now, so I'm figuring out which effects I like together and what not. I seem to like every pedal I own. I'm starting to get worried that my pedal board may not be so gig friendly with how big it's going to be.

So how big is your pedal board(WXD)?

I was thinking of buying or building a pedal board to something like 28" x 16".
  2. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Sadly, mine only has 2 pedals. I"m working on building it though. When i'm "done," it will be pretty huge.

Whammy, Wah, Distortion, Phaser, Tuner, oh the GAS...
  3. 18 x 12 or 12 x 18 depending on how you look at it, mine won't get any bigger, i made it that size to limit the amount of effects i'd let myself use for a gigi...otherwise the thing would be huge
  4. TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Well Tecx wins this with his new board but I have the pedaltrain pro which is 32x16x3.

Its pretty damn big
  5. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

60x40 cm.
    I will try to stay within it.
  6. no one else has to look it up:
    23.6" x 15.7"
  7. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I usually stick with a 12x24 but I've used bigger and smaller.
  8. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

I plead guilty.
    I was just too lazy to do it.
  9. Groundloop

Jun 21, 2005
    Bigger than it should be but not as big as I'd like! :)

I use a NYC Pedalboards 'Gigman' 23x14x5. It's not full yet but when I decide on a few more effects I might need to get a 2nd level riser for it. I really like the flexibility of their design.
  10. xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
  11. Jimbo

Dec 4, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    it's not the size that counts but what you do with it...

i need to go home and measure my pedal board

12. xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    nope in this case its all about size :)
  13. gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    I dont feel I need to compensate ;) Sometimes I stomp the ground when the guitarist hits his distortion just to look cool though. :bassist:
  14. 60cm X 40 cm but it´s getting smaller and smaller everyday ;)
    I have to build new one in near future but GAS is running wild and my set up is going through changes.(again!)
  15. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Yup, I lay down a chalange...

40" x 24" x5"

its BIG!

16. 24x12x6 with a power strip with a 20ft cord. always room for me to put my crap where ever I want it :)
  17. fretlessrock

fretlessrock Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2002
    I use a Radial Boneyard and it is big, but I really like having some space to arrange pedals. I also use a Boss DD-20 and a RC-20 and they take up a lot of real estate. The Boneyard is something lime 15"x35" and has a nice tilt to it. I don't use the holes yet, but the covering is super tough and really grabs that velcro.
  18. xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    i live in australia, any idea where i can get a boneyard?
  19. homofunk68

May 16, 2005
    bass>volume>tuner(on top between EBS and the empty space)>space(will be a comp)>EBS Octabass>Digitech BassSynthWah>Boss DelayDSD2>Boss Chorus CEB3>Digitech Digiverb>Akai Headrush E2>ampli