Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

how can i put a pic into my message?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by hc-audio, Nov 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hc-audio

hc-audio

Nov 19, 2003
    Finland, Lapua
    so How can i put a picture to the thread btw? i mean not attachment..
    tell me how u insert the pic to your message. im a n00b

2. 1. You need a picture that is already stored somewhere on the internet. You can upload it to your own homepage or to a picture-hosting-service like

www.clubphoto.com
    www.pixum.de

2. Open your album

3. Open the picture you want to post.

4. Move the cursor on the picture and click the right button. Select 'properties' ('Eigenschaften' in German).

5. Mark the URL and press 'Ctrl + C' to copy the URL.

6. Go to theTalkbass.com Press 'Reply' in an existing post or 'New topic' for ... well ... a new topic

7. Press Ctrl + V to paste the URL like shown:

You can click on 'Preview' before you add the post. So you can SEE if it works. If not, press the Back-Button of your browser. Or press 'Add Post'. Good Luck to you.

[​IMG]
    Treena

3. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
  4. mz91

mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    first you add it as an attachment whilst you are writing the thread. then you post it. and it appears as a link at the bottum of the thread. thats basically good cause now you can open the thread and copy the address at the top. http://www.talkbass.comblahblah/blah copy that. Then go to the edit button of your own thread.
    Next click on the IMG (image) button in the vBCode section where you edit your thread. Now simply paste the address of the picture in the space given and click okay. repost and your done!
    questions?

5. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
  6. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Answered, closed and moved, all for one price of admission!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.