1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How can i say if a Fender bass Body is a genuine one?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by jim_dragons, Mar 1, 2016.

1. jim_dragons

jim_dragons

Dec 1, 2015
    So i saw this bass body on the internet and it says that its an original 2015 Fender jaguar body. It is priced at 299$. How can we say if this is an original or not?

Attached Files:

2. mongo2

mongo2

Feb 17, 2008
    Da Shaw
    I don't know how to tell on that particular body but over the last several years I've purchased a couple of Mustang RI bass necks from Stratosphere and they were all as claimed.

3. fhm555

fhm555 So FOS my eyes are brown Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Not a ton of stuff, but I've used them several times when I needed something quick and when that need arises again they will be first on my list. You truly get what you pay for from them. They had three fender hot rod jazz bodies up and all three where different prices depending on condition and if anything besides the slab was included.

Totally satisfied with the stratosphere. If you receive something that is not as advertised, i'd think it was an honest mistake. I don't think they would intentionally misrepresent anything they put up for sale.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  4. Lownote38

Lownote38

Aug 8, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    Stratosphere is totally legit. I've purchased many parts from them, and if they say it's a Fender body, it's definitely a Fender body.

5. jim_dragons

jim_dragons

Dec 1, 2015
    ok thanks for the information guys

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021