Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

how come i can't acces my thread????

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by loismustdie, Sep 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loismustdie

loismustdie

Jun 4, 2004
    i can go to all the other threads except for the one that i posted, whats goin on?

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Because it got moved to somewhere you dont have enough user rights to access.

Im guessing the mod/.admins forum - that you can only view if youre a mod/admin :)

Also: i suspect that it most probably breaks the user agreement here at TB, and was always going to be moved / deleted. I have been referred to once too often to the user agreement, so you read it and see if you think your thread broke it.

Of course; all of the above is speculation, to find out the real story, and to get the best response, i would PM or Email one of our excellent team of admins :)

Happy Browsing :)

3. I asked Freaky Fender where it went and he said it's in the Mod forum.

4. loismustdie

loismustdie

Jun 4, 2004
    hey, thanks guys i haven't been on this forum that much, and haven't read as much as i would have liked to....

5. loismustdie

loismustdie

Jun 4, 2004
    and i don't see how it breaks any sort of agreement, i followed all of the rules.

6. odie

odie Supporting Member

Well first off you swore. Profanity is no-no at TB. Then you made a topic that advocated something illegal. To top it off you made a political point of addressing you problem with G. W. Bush.

So if you really cant understand what you did then obviously you never read any of the rules in OT ot at TB.

7. odie

odie Supporting Member

Actually we are enjoying your thread right now in the Lobby. Thanx for starting it for us!!! :hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.