1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How cool is this?...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Hambone, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Sounds good! Like a little upright bass :smug:

Dang...now I want one :help:

2. BTW: Do you have a picture of that specific bass? Gotta put a picture with that soundclip now :cool:

3. Road_Toad

Road_Toad

Jul 7, 2005
    California
    It's the 4 string primavera (yellow) one with f-holes in this thread. The guy who was selling it brought it to my seminar on building the ukulele bass, so I recorderd the clip in that room.

4. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Thanks for the clip, Road. Sounds pretty good. I was surprised. A little like an upright, a little like an Ashbory, a little like a guitarron (actually a lot like a guitarron). Let's see if they can get the price down to $300 and I'd consider getting one.

5. Road_Toad is 'they' ;)

6. RoadToad, you can send the check directly to me at my home address. Thanx! :D

7. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    That thing is seriously cool!

I always wanted to buy a Ukelele to solo on when I couldn't get my bass out. Mind you, I heard that they go out of tune all the time so that was idea put back on the shelf! :meh:

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021