How difficult...?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Achilles LS, Nov 11, 2003.

1. How difficult can it be to find an Acoustic 360 in good shape in America? Jesus I felt in love with the powerful sound of the amp after I heard Led Zeppelin's BBC Sessions for the first time. I even downloaded the electrical schematics for the amp I found in a fan page - perhaps I could make a replica... but I'd travel the world for this amp.
  2. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    I've seen tons of them on Ebay before man. I just looked for you, and theres a footswitch up ;):p
  3. Ebay?

Humm I haven't though about that possibility... how much is the shipping tax for South America?
  4. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
  5. notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    ok, i have a question. are the old acoustic speakers any good? if they work and everything...are they worth anything? i know a guy who has a 6x10 acoustic speaker sitting around that he never uses. he has a newer amp and i was wondering if this would be a good buy. any help is appreciated.
  6. Ask him to plug the 6x10 cab for you...

All I know is that the 360 is one hell of an amp... all the good guys used 'em on the 70's... Led Zeppelin, Jaco, Sly And The Family Stone... unfortunally I've only heard them on the records...