Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

how do i can get a loud amp?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by my man fieldy_3, Jul 23, 2002.

1. my man fieldy_3

my man fieldy_3 Member

Jul 23, 2002
    I hav this really loud cabinet ok and its really big but the amp thats init isnt too loud but its ok for me to listen to so what can i do about that then

2. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    `/ou cAn 4sk fIeLdY 2 6iv3 j00 a |\|ew one 4 cHri$tmas?

3. TheListPunk

TheListPunk Guest

Feb 2, 2002
    Topeka, Kansas
    Ha ha ha haha!

That was super funny! But, it wasn't very nice. I have no power but........AMPS!!!!!!!

josh

4. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    hahahahahahhahahah! My ribs hurt...:p

5. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Eh, Coherency is highly overrated.

6. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    DAMN this has been done to death. well, why not just say whatever the hell i want to in here? ok, i play in a metal band, thats nice isnt it? i was talking to a kid yesterday who said he played "Lead" and that system of a down was "death" metal, and said that "anything" tom Delougy does is "Punk" Rock. i told him genres are totally useless. instead of calling him an ignorant ass. then he argued that my band was "Death" metal to. What is up with these stupid close minded musicians? i'm getting quite sick of them. oh yeah, I hate feildy, except i love him, now go sit on your toliet and try to figue that out for a good 50 years. ok, rant off. People, see thru the lame jokes people play on these things. but uh,,, ha ha.....

7. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    That was actually pretty incoherent too. :D

[THREAD HIJACK]I love nacho cheese. Who doesn't? It's the most highly-evolved cheese ever. Tell me why I'm wrong.[/THREAD HIJACK]

8. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Is this a joke? Laaaaame...

9. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Well, what KIND of nacho cheese? We talking that semi-liquid arena-nachos? Or shredded cheddard melted over a stovetop, ect.?

10. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    By nacho cheese, I mean any variety of artificially orange-colored liquid cheese that has a slightly spicy taste.

[EDIT]Wow, I could be a dictionary writer![/EDIT]

11. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    My thoughts exactly!

12. Lackey

Lackey

May 10, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Carefully applied around windows, doors, and siding, caulk not only blocks drafts, but also keeps water from seeping into walls. A good caulk should be easy to apply, without running, sagging, drying out, or cracking, and it should stay flexible through heat and cold. A 10-ounce tube typically costs $1 to $6.

13. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I don't know whether to move this, close this, or totally delete this.

So, I will send it down to AMPS and the mods there can make the call.

Hehe.:p

14. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Ah. I'm not the coniessuer to tell the different brands. However Rague makes an excellent one, called Double Cheddar sauce. It's not Nacho in the traditional sense, but it works well.

15. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    I appreciated this so much more after I got back from my trip to Bangkok.

:eek:

j/k

16. This has been by far the most retarded post in talkbass history. I'm surprised the moderators haven't deleted it.

17. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA