1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

How do I change the grip on a Wah?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Masterbasser71, Jun 23, 2004.

  1. Hey guys I just got my hands on a Dunlop 105Q Wah. It has the same grip on the pedal as all the other Dunlop wahs except for the Dimebag Darrell Cry Baby From Hell. I would like to put some grip tape like the Cry Baby From Hell, those baby's have some grip goin and really gives me a sense of control. Too bad there's no Cry Baby From Hell Bass wah or else I would have gotten that over a 105Q, but hey I love my bass wah. How can I pursue this dream of a grip-master monster wah?
  2. hyperlitem

    hyperlitem Guest

    Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    i would think all that rubber grip is held on there by is a little glue. take a hair dryer to it for like 10 or so minutes, be careful not to get it too too hot. pull off, clean up, and put some phat blue grip tape on the top of there.