Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

How do I get in touch with Joe zon by phone or e-mail personally??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Deano Destructo, May 16, 2002.

1. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I'm needing to discuss if its possible to try a loaner bass from zon to try one out before buying it since I'm really interested in them but no one in my area carries them of can even order them. It's not like I live in the middle of nowhere, just no one's a dealer. I've heard that he's done this in the past for customers and to me that says alot about zon as a company:D .

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Here are a couple of options:

1) Look up "Zon Basses" on a search engine and click on the "Contact us" link

2) Go to the "Ask the luthiers" Forum and ask him there.

Man, sometimes people 'round here sound like they couldn't tie their own shoes...:D :rolleyes:

3. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I spoke to Jon today and he and I where joking about how HE NEVER HAS HAD THE TIME TO POST YET::D . But I was pleasantly surprised when I called and he answered the phone.:eek:

Oh and Big Wheel I don't have shoe laces I wear those nifty kind w/ velcro:p

4. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Yeah, Joe's a great guy, and a real crack-up...once I called to order a bass for BC, he mentioned that he had a new option for fingerboards: Morningwood.

;)

I didn't get it for a whole day, but when I did, I couldn't stop chuckling for the rest of the day....

By the way, I've been givin' him some lip about being a member and not posting...keep at him, we may wear him down yet!! :D

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    hehe, morningwood...

6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

LMAO! I am such an eediot! I didn't get that earlier when I spoke with you on the phone. I didn't get it until I saw it in print, in your post!:D Man, he is a crackup!