1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

how do I join the portaflex club

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Grantt, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Grantt

Grantt

Jul 13, 2005
    Nashville,TN.
    hello everyone,I am a total idiot when it comes to navagating this site, however I am an ampeg portaflex nut, can anyone help me? thanks, Kevin Swine Grantt. Nashville Tn.

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    first, you have to own a portaflex or an oliver bass amp. then you go to this thread:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=689384

then you either tell us about your portaflex preferably with a pic and i give you a number. if you don't have a portaflex, you're welcome to join in the conversation, though. we don't discriminate.

3. Grantt

Grantt

Jul 13, 2005
    Nashville,TN.
    I own 5 of them and record with them daily

4. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    you're in!

5. Sorry. You need at least 6.

:bag:

6. dbase

dbase Gold Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2008
    South Jersey, USA..
    I have formed a habit of trying to check out the types of amps used by bands I see on TV. My wife would say "What do you think of Faith Hill". I say... "I'm checking out her bass players amp". Sometimes the camera doesnt usually pan past the bass player, We usually stay in the back. On Saturday Night Live this week, the bass player was up front and he was using a B15N. Sweet.