1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How Do I make my photos fit/smaller to post?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by rodl2005, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Just wanted to know how to do this-wanted to post shots of my rig etc & allways cannot attach photos as they are to large too attach? How do I "smaller" 'em?:D

2. Blues Cat

Blues Cat Payson Fanned Bass Strings Owner Commercial User

May 28, 2005
    Katy, Tx
    Payson Fanned Bass Strings Owner
  3. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol

4. Guuudaaiiieee Miiiaaaeette to you too Blues Cat, or should I say " Howdy Y'all " ;-) probly just like you we don't ALL speak in "ozzie slang" style here - but can if we want to...lol Thanx for the links/ info.. Rod.

5. A9X

A9X

Dec 27, 2003
    Australia
    Seconded.

6. Scott in Dallas

Scott in Dallas Commercial User

Aug 16, 2005
    Dallas, north Texas
    Builder and Owner: DJ Ash Guitars
    If you get a photobucket account (free) you can resize pictures as you upload them and then post them here with thumbnails. Very cool.

7. i use picasa

8. John123z

John123z

Jul 7, 2006
    Hershey, PA
    I've been using the gimp, but it's not for the meek. That IRFanview looks interesting for quick simple stuff, I'll have to give it a try.

John

9. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN

+1. Photobucket is free and easy.

10. Gintaras

Gintaras

Dec 11, 2004
    Kent Island, Md.
    Picasa is free from google. Bring in and export. at that point you can change the resolution to make the file smaller. You can also post on google with a gmail account right from picasa. My last for sale item had 2 pics that were edited with picasa and also 4 more images that were published from picasa to my own photo account and the link added on the post.