Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

how do i post pictures?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by lull&smooth, Jun 22, 2004.

1. lull&smooth

lull&smooth

Jun 21, 2004
    someone help me please dude HOW DO I POST PICTURES.

i know where to click yhe little icone up there but what do i type in

2. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Either click that little button and type in a URL to a picture, ie: "http://www.talkbass.com/images/header/logo_2004_1.gif"

Or click the manage attachments button down below and upload the file that way.

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Services like
    www.imageshack.us

and

www.photobucket.com

are available for FREE image hosting, they are designed with web forum's in mind and provide you with all the necessary links to quickly and easily copy-paste images into a post like this
    [​IMG]

I prefer Photobucket because it lets you have an album that you can come back to and access fairly easily, however, photobucket only allows 250 KB uploads while imageshack allows 850KB

4. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    OR since you have internet, your ISP may give you free space on their servers so you might want to check into that. They'll usually give you a good 10-100 megs.

5. or you can be retarded like me and do things a different and harder way. I am in the proccess of learning all about pics. Screwing with them then putting them in posts. I got the editing down pretty well, but not the getting from the internet to photoshop, and I have yet to try to get one from photoshop to TB.