1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How do I replace Fender Rumble 100 v3 Fuse?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by willscottjr, Oct 17, 2019.

1. willscottjr

willscottjr

Jun 1, 2012
    I recently "inherited" a used Fender Rumble 100 v3. Nothing happened when I flipped on the power switch. No light, sound...nothing. I tried different outlets and different power cables. Still got nothing. My next step is to check the fuse. However, I cannot locate it anywhere. I think it's internal or inside a case I don't recognize. Does anyone out there have any knowledge to share about the location/how-to replace the fuse?

Thanks!

2. basscooker

basscooker Commercial User

Apr 11, 2010
    cincy ky
    Owner, ChopShopAmps
    If it isnt easy to locate, there is something else wrong. There probably is a fuse inside there somewhere. The thing is you would only be fixing the symptom. A different problem is more likely what made it blow.

If it isn't on the outside of the amp, that is by design and should be properly troubleshot and diagnosed by a tech. You got it free, so really even a hundo or so would still make it a fair deal. Take it to a shop, IMO.

babsobass likes this.