How do I request something be a "stickie"?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gottawalk, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Not sure where to post, so since this has to do with basses, then I'll do it here.

I see there's ANOTHER thread started about flying with your bass. Who would be the one to decide that maybe there should be a "stickie" about "Traveling with a Bass" since the topic keeps coming up and it's a pertenant topic for all players that travel? Just curious...;)
  2. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    If you throw it real hard against a mod's head, it just may stick.
  3. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Double Sided tape.
  4. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    In the pride of Canada...

5. Well, this took a weird turn, but I'm okay with being "stuck" with a comedy thread, instead!:D I'll stay glued to the site. Maybe someone will "paste" a funny photo to go along with all this!:rollno: (Sorry; that was pretty bad!)

6. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    well this has nothing to do with basses... so this is most likely the wrong place to ask :p

If you go to the main page of the section you think something should be stickied... at the bottom is a list of forum leaders / mods. PM any one of them and ask.

Alternately, if the thread already exists... try reporting the first post of the thread requesting that it be stickied.

Good luck :bassist:
  7. Thanks! an actual answer. I love it. Other than transporting a bass, you're right; I wasn't sure what catagory to put this in. It was just a thought as far as info that everyone might need to come across at one point in their career that keeps coming up. Thoughts on what catagory it might fit in?
  8. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

Anytime! You can always PM any of us mods if you ever have a general question. We're here to help.

The thread you are looking to sticky... "transporting basses" fits here I think.

*this* thread on the other hand is made for the "Forum Questions" section of "Paul's Shack".